Search This Blog

Sunday 5 September 2010

lara ferroni

http://www.laraferroni.com/
http://www.spareroomseattle.com/

ABOUT


I didn’t really mean to become a photographer. But with the first photo that I took of a batch of homemade raspberry scones, I knew I was a goner. My family quickly learned to ask first before digging in with their forks as I became completely snap-happy around any kind of food. Family vacations were hijacked to make special trips to particularly photogenic markets or restaurants.
Luckily for me, and my family, this passion quickly turned into something a bit more useful… beautiful images of food, travel and life for editorial publications and advertising.
I keep a very small shop. My studio is located in my light-filled house. I mostly do my own food and prop styling. I love to use natural sunlight light. The sense of home and wonder you see in my photos comes from the way I work and the fact that I am a home cook and that I shoot in a home (be it one with a really large selection of tableware).
You can find my stock photos on Getty Images and StockFood.
I’m also on Twitter:
Still Life With Tweets for chatter about food photography and styling announcements and inspirations.
LFerroni Tweets for everything else.
Have a food photography question? Looking for a photographer? See a site problem?Mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment